Whether you are an architect, engineer, contractor, or building owner who will purchase a service contract when you buy a high purity water system or an end user whose trained facility manager will be performing some occasional in-house maintenance; there are many vital preventative measures that cannot be overlooked if reliable, consistent results are the […]
Get Exclusive Tips from a Water Treatment Expert
Schedule a free Lunch & Learn today with Pete from PPT and collaborate on what's relevant to you.
Water Purification System topics include:
- System sizing in a medium size lab environment
- Control considerations for RODI systems
- Importance of pre-treatment
- Storage tanks & distribution: Do's and Don'ts
- Piping materials: Which is right for you?
- ________ (Write in a topic you'd like to discuss)
Bring your appetite. Pete will bring lunch!
Contact Pete today to schedule a 60 minute Lunch & Learn at your place of business.
Call: (603) 598-0691
Lunch & Learn Recommendations
- Did you find the presentation helpful?
- Was the subject matter relevant to your position with your company?
- Was everything explained in an understandable manner?
- Was there something you would have liked to have covered that was not?
- How would you rate the presenter, 1 being not very good and 10 being interesting and holding your attention?
- Anything else to add?
Anonymous participants (local engineering firm)
- The presentation was very helpful; it was great that Pete went through the very basics of the system to teach us. We are all fairly new designers when it comes to RO systems, so the lunch and learn was a great introductory to RO skids and what your company does.
- Everything was explained and we were able to ask questions for clarification if necessary.
- No, it was the right amount of information.
- It was a very information lunch and learn, I think we all appreciated the time Pete took to come in and teach us something new.
- I found the presentation helpful and educational based on the method that your company specializes in.
- As a Plumbing Engineer, the subject of the RODI systems and water purification does relate to my position.
- Going into the Lunch ‘N Learn I had only briefly encountered RODI systems, the way that Pete explained the subject was clear and very knowledgeable.
- My knowledge on these types of systems was very basic, so any information given was greatly appreciated.
- 9, Pete was a very comfortable presenters, backed by a wealth of knowledge. He did not have a hard time keeping my attention and giving a great presentation.
- I would just like to extend my thanks for sending Pete out to my company in order to present their Water Purification Systems to the Plumbing Group. I hopefully look forward to contacting PPT in the future for RODI based systems.