You strive daily to translate engineering concepts into total, practical and technically superior solutions for your clients. That’s what makes you successful. Before you submit a bid, every component, every detail, and every equation is thoroughly examined for the best value it will deliver. Your name is on it and you own it.
Portable Sample Drawing
One to Six Gas Portable Monitor
Marine EAGLE • JTR EAGLE
RKI is proud to offer the most versatile portable gas detector on the market. Equipped with features that are not available on most competitive units, the EAGLE is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O2, H2S and CO. Detection combinations never before offered in a portable gas monitor are now available featuring the industry’s widest selection of high quality, long life and field proven sensors.
Unique EAGLE features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO2, methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; a methane elimination switch for environmental applications, a long list of super toxic gases and measurable ranges, and dual hydrophobic filters that increases its water resistant performance. The EAGLE has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet even with the dual hydrophobic filters in place. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE will continuously operate for over 30 hours on alkaline batteries or 18 hours on Ni-Cads. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, datalogging, continuous operation adapters, remote alarms and strobes, and dilution fittings, just to name a few.
With its ergonomic design and large glove friendly buttons, the EAGLE offers easy access to controls such as autocalibration, alarm silence, demand zero, peak hold and a wide variety of other features. Each channel has two alarm levels plus TWA and STEL alarms for toxic channels. The two alarm levels are user adjustable and can be latching or self resetting. Rugged, reliable, easy to operate and maintain, the EAGLE is the solution for just about any portable gas monitoring situation.
- Simultaneous detection of up to 6 different gases
- Over 400 gas monitoring configurations
- Wide range of toxic gases
- PPM / LEL hydrocarbon detection
- Powerful long-life pump up to 125’ range with filters
- Low flow pump shut off and alarm
- Methane elimination switch for environmental use
- Security “Adjustment Lockout Switch”
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation
- Alkaline or Ni-Cad capability
- IR Sensors available for CO2, % LEL CH4 or HC, % volume CH4 or HC
- Transformer testing version available
- Datalogging option
- Autocalibration / single gas calibration
- Dual hydrophobic filters (most versions)
- Ergonomic RFI / EMI / chemical / weather resistant enclosure
- Intrinsically safe design, CSA (C / US) & UL classified (most versions)
- Complies with EPA Method 21